- Cannabis Intoxication Delirium
- Cannabis-Induced Psychotic Disorder
- Cannabis-Induced Anxiety Disorder
These disorders are diagnosed instead of Cannabis Intoxication only when the symptoms are in excess of those usually associated with Cannabis Intoxication and when the symptoms are sufficiently severe to warrant independent clinical attention.
- Cannabis-induced psychotic disorder
- Cannabis-induced anxiety disorder
- Cannabis-induced sleep disorder
- Cannabis intoxication delirium
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.