- Hallucinogen Intoxication Delirium
- Hallucinogen-Induced Psychotic Disorder
- Hallucinogen-Induced Mood Disorder
- Hallucinogen-Induced Anxiety Disorder
These disorders are diagnosed instead of Hallucinogen Intoxication only when the symptoms are in excess of those usually associated with the Hallucinogen Intoxication syndrome and when the symptoms are sufficiently severe to warrant independent clinical attention.
- Other hallucinogen-induced psychotic disorder
- Other hallucinogen-induced bipolar disorder
- Other hallucinogen-induced depressive disorder
- Other hallucinogen-induced anxiety disorder
- Hallucinogen intoxication delirium
These hallucinogen-induced disorders are diagnosed instead of other hallucinogen intoxication only when the symptoms are sufficiently severe to warrant independent clinical attention.