- Inhalant Intoxication Delirium
- Inhalant-Induced Persisting Dementia
- Inhalant-Induced Psychotic Disorder
- Inhalant-Induced Mood Disorder
- Inhalant-Induced Anxiety Disorder
These disorders are diagnosed instead of Inhalant Intoxication only when the symptoms are in excess of those usually associated with Inhalant Intoxication and when the symptoms are sufficiently severe to warrant independent clinical attention.
- Inhalant-induced psychotic disorder
- Inhalant-induced depressive disorder
- Inhalant-induced anxiety disorder
- Inhalant-induced major or mild neurocognitive disorder
- Inhalant intoxication delirium
These inhalant-induced disorders are diagnosed instead of inhalant intoxication only when symptoms are sufficiently severe to warrant independent clinical attention.