- Phencyclidine Intoxication Delirium
- Phencyclidine-Induced Psychotic Disorder
- Phencyclidine-Induced Mood Disorder
- Phencyclidine-Induced Anxiety Disorder
These disorders are diagnosed instead of Phencyclidine Intoxication only when the symptoms are in excess of those usually associated with the Phencyclidine intoxication syndrome and when the symptoms are sufficiently severe to warrant independent clinical attention.
- Phencyclidine-induced psychotic disorder
- Phencyclidine-induced bipolar disorder
- Phencyclidine-induced depressive disorder
- Phencyclidine-induced anxiety disorder
- Phencyclidine-induced intoxication delirium
These phencyclidine-induced disorders are diagnosed instead of phencyclidine intoxication only when the symptoms are sufficiently severe to warrant independent clinical attention.