This major category, as its name indicates, is for all psychoses associated with cerebral conditions other than those previously defined. For example, the degenerative diseases following do not include the previous senile dementia. If the specific underlying physical condition is known, indicate it with a separate, additional diagnosis.
- Psychosis with cerebral arteriosclerosis
- Psychosis with other cerebrovascular disturbance
- Psychosis with epilepsy
- Psychosis with intracranial neoplasm
- Psychosis with degenerative disease of the central nervous system
- Psychosis with brain trauma
- Psychosis with other [and unspecified] cerebral condition
As of DSM-III, this category is no longer part of the DSM.