The following psychoses are caused by general systemic disorders and are distinguished from the cerebral conditions previously described. If the specific underlying physical condition is known, indicate it with a separate, additional diagnosis.
- Psychosis with endocrine disorder
- Psychosis with metabolic or nutritional disorder
- Psychosis with systemic infection
- Psychosis with drug or poison intoxication (other than alcohol)
- Psychosis with childbirth
- Psychosis with other and undiagnosed physical condition
As of DSM-III, this category is no longer part of the DSM.